Cortell Australia has emerged as a leader in Business Performance Management
Cortell is a Business Performance Management practice who helps customers improve visibility, transparency, accuracy and efficiency for all aspects of the business performance management cycle.
We have developed invaluable expertise in many industry sectors over the years. Our projects leverage the IBM Cognos range of products including TM1, BI, Controller, Express & Planning applications.
Our consultants have delivered 850+ solutions to 500+ companies in all industry sectors & functional areas. While we don't focus on any one industry, we have significant experience in delivering solutions for:
- Financial Services and Insurance
- Health and Education
- Retail, CPG and Manufacturing.
Here’s what works for us ...
- providing business analytics' services that give our customers a competitive advantage
- a tried and tested business model that resulted in 46 successful projects in the last 12 months
- the only choice of analytics’ tools ... IBM Cognos, ranked #1 in the world by market analysts like Gartner & Nucleus Research
- powerful partnership links with IBM that we’ve earned through continued investment in the field of analytics.
We're serious about making a difference to your business!
The core solutions and applications we design, develop and support for our customers include:
- Activity-Based Costing
- Activity-Based Budgeting
- Forecasting and Planning Solutions
- Demand / Capacity & Resource Planning
- Customer, Product, Branch Profitability
- Performance Management, Financial Reporting & Analytics
- What-if Scenario Planning & Modeling
- KPI Dashboards & Scorecards.
As consultants we gather experiences from a variety of businesses and technologies that are made available to our customers during the assignment. Transfer of skills to our customer's personnel remains a priority for us and is usually a prerequisite for our customer's personnel being able to take ownership of solutions and systems.
Ensure a successful Business Performance Management project
Cortell has the runs on the board when it comes to analytics .... take a look at a few business stats we have achieved over the last couple of years:
- largest provider of Cognos TM1 business solutions in Asia Pacific
- number 1 license reseller for IBM in TM1 EPM
- delivered 46 successful projects to the Who's Who of the Australian business landscape over the last 12 months.
These milestones were achievable because we live and breath a simple but effective business model ... one that works!
- we don't chase services, we provide solutions
- we create long term value through strategy and vision
- our senior consultants have 7 - 15 years overall consulting experience, a minimum of 4 years Cognos experience, with post graduate CPAs, holding MBAs and the like
- we are still here once the project is complete ... expert support services, and continued education for your people are our priority.
Our senior consultants have delivered 850+ solutions for 500+ clients over all industry sectors and functional business processes.
IBM Business Analytics Partner of the Year in 2011 & 2012
Cortell Australia is one of IBM’s largest, most experienced Cognos solutions providers regionally, and has acquired platinum status as a result of our commitment to IBM Business Analytics.
Cortell was awarded ...
- IBM's Business Analytics Partner of the year for Asia Pacific: Excellence Award in 2011, and again in 2012. This is a prestigious title that recognises IBM Cognos licenses sold as well as business factors like growth, professionalism and success in delivery.
- IBM Business Analytics FPM Partner of the year 2010
- IBM Business Analytics Industry Partner of the Year 2009.
IBM Cognos Partner Advisory Board
As part of Cortell's role as a partner of IBM, we are one of a select few involved in the PAB (Partner Advisory Board). This is our portal to contribute to:
- the future product roadmap for Cognos
- sales strategy
- and all other facets of product roadmap/development.
There are some exciting developments that are happening and when they have reached the stages of Alpha testing we will provide further updates.