Invaluable financial & operational business performance management expertise for your industry
We have developed invaluable financial & operational business performance management expertise in many industry sectors over the years. Our projects leverage the IBM Cognos and IBM SPSS range of industry solutions.
Our vertical industry focus provides many benefits when executing value integration strategies within your industry sector, including:
- ability to quickly become a valued member of your team
- mentoring and delivery capability from subject matter experts that leverage their own rich experiences as well as the vast performance management IP that Cortell have developed over the years.
Our consultants have delivered 850+ solutions to 500+ companies in all industry sectors & functional areas. While we don't exclusively focus on any one industry, we have significant experience in delivering solutions for:
- Retail - Consumers are getting smarter and they’re incorporating new technologies and more information into their daily lives. Consumers are more connected, empowered and demanding than ever before, and as such, they can choose where, how and when they want to shop.
- CPG & Manufacturing - A must have is to be highly efficient to meet demand, production and supply requirements. Costs and resources also have to be managed carefully and intelligently. Aligning innovation with business strategy, inventory optimisation, intelligent supply chains and technology is imperative to remain competitive.
- Financial Services - Organisations must respond to economic challenges by shoring up internal operations and streamlining the integration across important business functions to ensure that the organisation is running at peak efficiency. Insight, speed, accuracy and integrated analytical processes are all critical aspects.
- Education - Institutions are increasingly under pressure to advance student and staff successes. There is continued budget pressures, along with stringent compliance and transparency requirements. Many institutions are faced with organisational data silos and a lack of a singular view of performance and accountability.
- Travel & Transportation - Never before has it been so essential for travel and transportation companies to get the answers they need. Gaining visibility across the entire travel & transportation ecosystems is essential.
Cortell will integrate process and analytics of key business functions across your business
Cortell have designed and implemented hundreds of niche applications to address specific business requirements. We have developed integrated operational and financial frameworks to improve visibility, accuracy and effectiveness across the business, while reducing single man dependencies, data errors, spreadsheet isolation and lack of audit and compliance processes.
The Cortell team helps our customers create comprehensive planning by integrating process and analytics of key business functions across their organisations. Business functions such as budgeting, forecasting, revenue and planning with functions such as pricing, marketing, sales and workforce management. This not only allows their organisations the ability to see across the spectrum of the organisation but also provides comprehensive ‘What if’ and scenario planning capability to assess the impact of change in any one or multiple of those areas in real time.
This is the only approach to helping organisations answer the questions:
- what is happening?
- why is it happening?
- what is likely to happen in the future?
- how should we plan for that future?
Cortell is IBM's 2010 Partner of the Year for Financial Performance Management. We won this award because of our ability to execute world class budgeting, forecasting and planning capabilities. Cortell implements the IBM Cognos® TM1 solution, an enterprise planning solution that provides a complete, dynamic environment for developing timely, reliable and personalised forecasts and budgets.
We help our customers implement a wide range of IBM Cognos & IBM SPSS solutions including:
- IBM Cognos Financial Performance General Ledger Analytics provides reporting and analytics that help finance professionals monitor accounts and responsibility centers, comparing results to targets and over time, with detailed analysis of transactions to uncover reasons for weaknesses or strengths.
- IBM Cognos Workforce Performance lets you analyse factors such as workforce strength, talent acquisition, talent development, retention, employee performance, and compensation. It provides access to multiple, diverse data sources for consistent analysis and reporting.
- IBM Cognos Customer Performance Sales Analytics unlocks information in CRM and ERP systems to help analyse pipeline and sales force productivity, and accelerate sales cycles. It enables your sales team to understand performance, pursue opportunities and accelerate pipeline with up-to-the-minute insight.
- IBM Cognos Consumer Insight enables marketing professionals to be more precise, agile and responsive to customer demands and opinions expressed through social media by analysing large volumes of publicly available Internet content – and connecting seamlessly to IBM business analytic environments.
- IBM Cognos Supply Chain Performance Procurement Analytics unlocks the information in ERP, Enterprise Asset Management and other data sources to provide finance, procurement and operations with insight into spend analysis, supplier performance, contract management and overall operational efficiency.