Cortell Health Check Assessment
Health Check Assessment
Periodic health checks for your IBM Business Analytics applications are critical to protecting your software investment and ensuring the application reflects your current business environment. The Cortell Health Check Service provides a comprehensive post-implementation review and assessment of your applications and environment, including areas such as performance, application design, security, maintenance and administration.
A healthy analytics environment provides a solid foundation for the complete utilisation of the software. This Service will help to identify opportunities to improve the design, performance, security, and maintenance of your IBM Business Analytics applications.
Cortell Australia’s Health Check service is conducted by one of our senior IBM Certified professionals who will check the technical health of your environment and ensure that your IBM Business Analytics application is still meeting your evolving business requirements.
A Cortell Health Check covers:
- Assessing the current platform
- Evaluating the condition of the application
- Proposing a plan of action to get your system up-to-date and healthy
- Recommendations to realise additional benefits
What does a Health Check deliver?
- Application design recommendations for increased user adoption and self-service
- Performance and scalability recommendations
- Application and platform security recommendations
- Identify skill gaps and education needs for your team
- Streamlined maintenance, administration, and support processes for lower cost of ownership
- Proven practices from IBM Business Analytics product experts with knowledge transfer to your team
- Outlines key findings, risks, and opportunities to better leverage your investment in IBM Business Analytics