Reduce the time, cost & risk of Narrative Reporting and Disclosure Management with IBM CDM
IBM® Cognos® Disclosure Management (CDM) is a secure, collaborative, enterprise-scalable reporting and process automation solution that enables users to merge enterprise data with focused narrative analysis in a controlled, auditable environment.
CDM automates the collection of any and all data in a single, dynamic reporting and analysis solution. Multiple participants in different departments can collaborate in the assembly of complex reports, working independently while ensuring proper controls and approvals are in place. CDM provides integrated tagging to use on various regulatory filings and can create extension taxonomies with pivot based navigation for easy review.
All existing content can be imported into a single CDM application. New content can be created and all documents can be controlled in one place. The illustration above reflects an organisation’s ability to have:
- Strong access controls / single sign-on
- Single version of the truth
- Low training, implementation and maintenance costs
- Scalable, multi-user environment with strong workflow controls, comment trees and UI language translation
- Process checklists, business rules and audit trails reduce production risk
- Report “snapshots” are archived in the system and deliver version control
- All consumers get a consistent view of the same data even in the narrative. Report sections can be shared between different documents
- The same data can be generated in a variety of output media at the same time reducing the need to triple-check
- Documents can be rolled forward and cascaded making production cycles more sustainable