Designed to suit your environment, needs and current skills
Cortell Australia are continually working to ENERGISE our training programs.
Each program is uniquely designed to suit your environment, needs and current skills.
An important component of the Cortell training approach is to incorporate a snap shot of your data to make the programs real and live. We leverage our training framework and work with you to deliver a program that features collaboration of all your needs, our capabilities, competence, and know-how.
Training can be introductory, advanced, or specific to your business solutions and applications. We can also offer basic “out of the box” training programs.
Cortell adopt a train-the-trainer approach to ensure you can implement continued education programs for your employees.
Our courses are run by a Senior Business Intelligence (BI) Consultant/Trainer with 15 years’ experience in:
- maintenance of the IBM Cognos suite of Business Intelligence applications and training.
IBM Cognos Analytics Courses
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11 Explorer
- IBM Cognos Analytics 11 Administration
- IBM Cognos Analytics What’s New: 10.2 to 11
- IBM Cognos 11 Framework Manager Essentials
IBM Planning Analytics Courses
- IBM Planning Analytics Workspace
- IBM Planning Analytics for Excel
- IBM Planning Analytics Introduction and Navigating & Analysing Data
- IBM Cognos Planning Analytics: Designing and Developing Applications
- IBM Planning Analytics Administration
The courses cover generic material and include manuals.
Courses are offered on site at your business post-delivery of the system.
A one-off fee is charged to develop a client-specific database plus associated training material. Cortell can provide a trainer to lead the course for an additional fee (this charge is for the course instance and not per delegate). Alternatively, your department trainers could lead the course with no Cortell charge applying. Fees will be advised based on system content and requirements.